Protect Against Damaging Foliar & Soil-Borne Insects!
Molt-X is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation containing 3% of the active ingredient azadirachtin – the most potent of the compounds derived from the neem tree. While it is derived from neem seed, Molt-X is not neem oil and has not fungicidal effects. Molt-X has multiple modes of action as a feeding inhibitor, insect growth regulator (IGR) and pest repellent. This triple action makes it ideal as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program or resistance management program.
Benefits of Molt-X:
- Disrupts molting, insect development and oviposition making it effective against all life stages of many insects.
- Insect feeding continues to slow until the pests die.
- Leaves no residue on foliage or flowers.
- 4-hour REI, 0-day PHI
Suggested Uses: Molt-X can be applied as a foliar spray or soil/soilless media drench. For best results, spray at first sign of infestation or when conditions are favorable for pest buildup. It should be applied early in the pest cycle to prevent the rapid build-up of pest populations.
- General Pest Treatment – Use at a rate of 8-10 ounces per acre. Repeat applications every 7-10 days unless otherwise specified.
- Plant Parasitic Nematode Control – Apply 15 ounces per acre in sufficient water to penetrate the soil to a depth of 12 inches. Repeat applications weekly for at least 4 weeks.
- Indoor & Greenhouse Applications – Groups of potted plants should be sprayed at a rate of one gallon of finished spray per 500 square feet.
- Soil Drench Applications – Apply 1 pint of finished spray for each gallon of soil in potted plants. For in-ground plantings, drench until moist to the touch.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Armyworms, Beetles, Budworms, Cutworms, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Lepidopterous Larvae (Caterpillars), Loopers, Mealybugs, Plant Parasitic Nematodes (Dagger, Golden, Root Knot and more), Psyllids, Sawflies, Thrips, Webworms, Whiteflies
Molt-X is formulated and intended for use on outdoor plants and food crops, plants grown indoors or greenhouses, shadecloth, interiorscapes and nurseries. Use the tables on the product label to determine the best application rates for your environmental/pest combination. When treating heavy pest infestations, use a rate up to twice that on the label, but do not exceed 22.5 oz. per acre.
NOTE: This product can be applied through the following irrigation systems: drip (trickle) or sprinkler (center pivot, lateral move, end tow, side roll, traveler, big gun, solid set, or hand move), flood (basin) irrigation systems. Do not apply this product through any other type of irrigation system. Do not use Molt-X with Bordeaux mixture, triphenyltin hydroxide, lime sulfur, Rayplex iron or other highly alkaline materials. It is safe for use with sulfur; however, it does contain a surfactant so caution should be used to avoid phytotoxicity on plants with pistils or in bloom.
Environment: Crops, Greenhouse, Houseplants, Interiorscapes, Nursery, Orchards & Vineyards, Shadehouse, Soil Treatment
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not allow to freeze. Store above 20°F, below 85°F.