Ferticell® Explorer™ Liquid 10-0-0 is the direct product of grower & distributor request. Explorer™ Liquid is a blend from Explorer™ 16-0-0 to increase ease of use to the end user. With 7 lbs. per gallon of Explorer™ 16-0-0, Explorer™ Liquid will be a great variant to any Nitrogen program, conventional or organic.
It is increasingly important to incorporate plant-derived proteins as Nitrogen will lower risks with other forms with a salt risk potential.
As you add protein Nitrogen to fertility, you create an increase of Nitrogen Use Efficiency (NUE).
Lower rates may be achieved, or a reduction of higher uptake costs may be realized. It is suggested that NUE could be increased by increasing the availability of organic Nitrogen relative to inorganic Nitrogen, especially in small (starter) plants with a high Nitrogen concentration where light is not a limiting factor
- 10% Protein Nitrogen content, 60.9% Amino Profile
- Compatible with all conventional Nitrogen sources and most fertilizers
- Stable in normal environmental temperatures and requires no special handling
- Reliable release curve in all environmental conditions
- Contains no fossil fuel-based Nitrogen sources
- Natural product with no negative environmental impact
- User-friendly, safe for employees to handle
- High carbon content makes excellent food source for soil biology
- No risk for tip burn normally associated with nitrates or volatilization of ammonia
- Carbon based and contains plant derived amino acids
- No burn potential with minimum watering requirements
- Remains fully soluble in all water qualities and compatible in mixes
- Optimum use or choice in over fertilized soils, thus lowering toxicity stresses and will directly benefit rooting energy
- Beneficial use in conditions of biotic and abiotic stress conditions
- Enzyme hydrolysis process produces a 100% water soluble Nitrogen containing compounds of protein peptides, and amino acids
- Will not leach from most soils
- Contains 36% carbon