Ferticell® Nutri-Plus is a product containing active unicellular freshwater algae cells. The algae cells are especially important in plant nutrition for increased yields, precocity, and quality in all crops.
The most suitable time for applying Ferticell® Nutri-Plus is when crops show specific needs such as growth, firming, and increased size of the fruit, or when frost, drought, disease or pests are prevalent. Ferticell® Nutri-Plus may also be used in a frost protection program for a farm.
• Applications prior to, during, or directly following a stress event can boost internal mechanisms within the plant and can prevent damage or facilitate crop recovery
• Nutri-Plus is certified organic
• Nutri-Plus has shown to increase protein formation and reduce plant stress and lowers energy requirements for protein synthesis
• Nutri-Plus has high levels of a balanced amino acid profile which are precursors for the formation of the other amino acids in the plant along with high glycine content, an amino acid which is the first link in chlorophyll synthesis
• Stimulates protein formation in the plant
• Promotes biological activity in the root zone
• Works as a complexing agent for other nutrients
Available for use in: AZ; CA; FL; ID; LA; MD; NE; NJ; NM; NV; OK; OR; TX; WA; WY